Anaviv’s Pop Up Communal Wood Oven Pizza
Based on the 14th century tradition of Communal Ovens, where villages would gather to bake bread, share family news, debate political matters, and build community, Anaviv is introducing the Pop Up Communal Pizza Oven. A pandemic-safe, community-building experience for neighborhoods around the Bay Area. The neighborhood provides a place to set up, we provide the oven and the food!
You can bring Anaviv’s pizza to your neighborhood for a pop up (take out) experience! We offer multiple pizza types, salads, desserts, and drinks. All ordering occurs in advance (via a private link on our Tock page).
Anaviv’s famous wood oven pizza is baked on almond wood and made from Capay Mills whole grain flour. We blend their red wheat and malted barley with wheat germ and bran to increase nutrition and make it easier to digest. Pizza types vary by season depending on which ingredients are freshest. Some classics include: Margherita, Pepperoni, Oven Roasted Chicken & Market Herb Pesto, and Hen of the Woods Mushroom & Tallegio.
How it works:
- Get in touch with the Anaviv team to schedule your pop up.
- We will send you a sample menu and confirm the location.
- Two weeks before your event we will send a private link from which your neighbors can order for a specific pickup time. We offer a variety of pizza options, salads, desserts, and drinks.
- All orders must be placed in advance of the event.
- On the day of the event, we will arrive a few hours early to set up the oven.
- Neighbors can arrive anytime after their selected pickup time to grab their orders!